Monday, November 12, 2012

Sax-y

Monday, November 12, 2012
Sax brings the sexy back to DC. We were there Saturday night for dinner and drinks with friends. We enjoyed the dancing. There's a 20 ft infinity stage where dancers with strings of pearls hanging from their breasts dance throughout the night. The dancing's classy and entertaining, burlesque to modern ballet and some classy pole dancing.  The chandeliers and red and gold velvet sofas make it for a classy feel. Sax labels itself as a French restaurant. I had the lobster sliders, truffle fries and mac and cheese. Not very Frenchy but maybe I missed part of the menu. The drinks were good and the ambiance was great.  Next time you find yourself in the district maybe you should check it out.  It's not your typical Dupont circle crowd either so you won't find a lot of twenty somethings looking to bump and grind or get WGW.  I do love Dupont circle though but sometimes I have to class it up!

Sax DC

And now the pics . . .

This was also the night I wore my thigh high boots as pants . . . I'm only 5 feet.


Balcony












OOTN details: Aqua dress (shortened 3 inches by me) no longer available similar style here, Report thigh high boots (similar style here), LaRok Luxe blazer no longer available (similar style here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014