Monday, December 9, 2013

JT concert: The 20/20 experience

Monday, December 9, 2013


JT was AHHHHMAZING last Thursday.  It was my 4th time watching him perform.  Twice before with NSYNC and once with Christina Aguilera.  We missed his last concert because when I asked for tickets V thought it was more of a suggestion than a requirement.  I have always loved his performances but this was by far my favorite.  It's nice to watch the evolution of an artist.  His crowd a lot more mature now as well as his style and music.  I feel like I've evolved with him all these years.  He's 13.5 months older than I so we basically grew up together though far apart.  It was an amazing show not only did he perform current songs but also songs from his previous 2 solo albums.  Since he was in Texas he had to makes us feel special which he did by singing Deep in the heart of Texas and sampling Beyonce's Bow down.  He also performed Michael Jackson's Human Nature, Elvis' Heartbreak Hotel and Bell Biv DeVoe's Poison.  If you have not seen JT perform yet I suggest you buy tickets to his next concert and run, walk, take the train, take a plane, drive, hitchhike or do whatever you have to do to get there because it you missed his 20/20 experience you're basically missing out on life.  #forreals.

Baby K had a great time too kicking and moving around throughout the entire concert, dancing along.  We had floor seats but the only problem is that I'm so short that even with heels I had a hard time looking over people's heads.  He had a retractable stage which moved so everyone got a good look at him.  It was amaze!


Don't forget to check out his latest movie, Inside Llewyn Davis, which opened over the weekend and should be pretty good given that it's a Coen brother's movie.   I can't wait to watch it.  I'm more of a rom com type girl because they're the ones that give me the least amount of anxiety but I've seen every Coen movie with the exception of No country for old men because I could not get past Javier Bardem's crazy looking hair.  Oh and Adam Driver is also in the movie so Girls fans will probably run to the theater just to get a glimpse of Adam before Girls starts next month.  AHHHH!!!!

OOTD: D&G striped dress, Zara jacket, Report Signature thigh high boots.  Similar here.
on V: Hugo Boss Velvet blazer (2010), similar here.  Z Zegna slim oxford shirt, Diesel Zatiny jeans, Ferragamo belt, Hugo Boss sneakers
























No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014