Thursday, December 5, 2013

20/20

Thursday, December 5, 2013


I'm super excited for JTs concert tonight in Houston.  Seeing that Tom Ford designed JT's wardrobe I think it's only fit that V dress accordingly but he doesn't want to! He wants to wear jeans and a hoodie which is fine I suppose.  I on the other hand have three outfits to choose from.  It depends on how I feel when I get home and how much time I have to get ready.  It's supposed to drop 15 degrees by the time 5 PM hits so that changes everything. If I had my way he would choose from the following 3 outfits for tonight's event.  He has that European thing going for him so he looks great in fitted, tailored clothing. Anyhow, he dresses perfectly fine now but this is a "for instance".   What do you think? I'd probably do the look for dress since these items are pretty pricey but then again it's OK to splurge once in a while right?  I guess you're going to have to wait and see what we decide to wear.

Tootles!



Menswear


No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014