Monday, December 16, 2013

These boots are made for walking . . .

Monday, December 16, 2013

I love that song! Anyway, V is leaving me for 2 weeks!!!! He is going home for Christmas and won't be back until January 6, 2014.  I can't leave for that long due to work so I'll be meeting him for New Year.  Since he is leaving on Wednesday we had our weekly date night on Sunday.  Nothing fancy, just Brio.  I am still not wearing maternity clothes.  I wore a Riller rouched black dress that I used to rock to the club pre-pregnancy, now I paired it with black sheer nylons and a long Theory sweater.  Have I mentioned how much I love stretchy clothes now?  The focal point of the outfit are the boots, clearly.  After months of lusting after The Isabel Marant Milwaukee bootie I decided it just wasn't a good idea to purchase the boots or the slew of designer boots that ensued thereafter . . . enter Chloe's Suzzana.  I decided on Sam Edelman's Mila.  The reviews were great and I really love the spurs and best of all less than $200!  It's a statement piece and I try not to splurge on those or trends as I don't know how much use I'll get out of them.  The weather has been so wintery lately that it was nice not to have to wear a coat last night.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Ok, that's my rant for today.

Outfit deets below . . .

Tootles!

  
 
 
 
 

OOTD: Riller dress, Theory wool perforated back sweater, no longer available similar here and hereCK sheer hoseSam Edelman Mila studded booties, Aqua necklace no longer available similar here




















No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014