Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Men and Women Holiday Gift Guide 2013

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Here's my practical yet thoughtful gift guide.  Some of the items are a bit pricey so I also included alternatives.  I included my top 3 favorite perfumes, Creed, Balenciaga Florabotanica and Bond No 9.  One of my favorite items is the mink faux fur travel blanket, so soft and pretty.  I love watches so I had to include at least two and I'm really into ear cuffs which I think make a funky, unexpected gift.  The Swarovski earrings are perfect for any loved one, friend or a co-worker, I think they are very versatile and not expensive for a nice set of earrings.  I have two pairs.  I think Uggs went from being a trendy Hollywood item, remember when Britney Spears and every celebrity was wearing them in the summer, to a wardrobe staple.  I own three pairs and all super comfy and warm.  Perfect for running errands or a day out. 


Holiday gift guide




Click on the thumbnail for purchasing info. 

I always have a hard time with the men's gift guide so I actually thought a lot about it.  Let's ignore my favorite, the obvious Givenchy leather backpack, and lets focus on the practicality of it all.  Simple, yet tasteful gifts.  In my opinion at least.  The Prada driving shoe is perfect for spring/summer.  The TOMS are a funky alternative to your day to day shoe and the velvet bow tie elevates the look of any outfit.  My hubby loves karaoke so I had to include that in there.  He also loves his backpack. 

Men's Holida Gift Guide

 

I need to get my shop on because I have yet to purchase any gifts.  Usually I'm done by this time but with work and preparing for the baby and making my own baby shower invitations I have had no time!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.mirandamichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete

AlmaKnack © 2014