Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I have no idea what to wear tonight! We are hosting a New Year's Eve party and I need to look fab! Every year for the last 6 years we have spent celebrating the New Year at a club somewhere but this year since most of our friend's in the DC area have kids and three of us are pregnant we decided to host a party instead.  We have a yummy menu lined up and great drinks and of course tons of mocktails (I'll be posting recipes later) .  So, what to wear? These are the looks I am considering . . . they are all very flattering on my pregnant belly, even the jumpsuit which is one of my favorites! Last year I wore a sequined jumpsuit though so I am trying to avoid a similar look . . . stay tuned tomorrow and find out what I wore.

Everyone be safe tonight and Happy New Year!


New Year's eye


No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014