Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My favorite season

Wednesday, November 28, 2012
My favorite season is the fall. I love the changing color of the foliage. Everything seems so fresh and new. I know most people experience this in the spring but for me it's the fall. A new school year. I loved school so the fall was always an exciting time for me. A new season of prime time. Cliffhangers are resolved and we reconnect with our favorite characters, but my favorite season of all has to be the Sale season!

It's officially here! The sale I look forward to every year. The Neiman Marcus designer sale. Every year I scoop up at least 2 pairs of shoes. I once bought a pair of Louboutins for $330!

I have developed a relationship over the last few years with R, my favorite shoe guy, at Neiman's so he usually texts me shoes I may like and put's them aside for me. I suggest you befriend someone ASAP.

Shopping the sale takes a lot of effort. If there's a hot shoe or bag that I've been eyeing that I suspect will go on sale I have to scoop it up as soon as it's marked down because chances are someone else has been eyeing it too. For everything else I usually wait until after Christmas because then they add an additional 40% off.

For the most part you can always pin-point what will go on sale. For example a very trendy shoe or handbag.

Exhibit A.

Luna Moon Face Pump



Chances of you finding a Very Prive Louboutin on sale is unlikely but you may score a studded Manolo.

BB BO Studded Snake-Insole Pump


I also know that the Balenciaga bags that go on sale are usually the suedes and the pastels.

I may make my way to Neiman's later but there's nothing I really need or want but it may be nice to get lost in a sea of shoes and handbags. Prada, Jimmy Choo, YSL . . . could this be heaven?

Good luck this sale season and may the odds be forever in your favor! Also check out the Barneys sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014