Monday, November 5, 2012

Give me liberty or give me death

Monday, November 5, 2012
Don't forget to exercise your right to vote!!!

Ok, having said that.  I am not blogging about politics.  Politics have a way of pissing people off and I don't feel like getting mad today.  People have beliefs, ideals and opinions that we may not understand but we have to respect or just punch them in the face.  I kid.  I kid.  Make sure your voice is heard and go out and vote!

Now onto the frivolous part of this post . . .

I have been lusting over the Isabel Marant wedge sneakers for the last year.  I cannot seem to get my little hands on them.  I swear they fly off the shelves as soon as they arrive.  Willow, Bekett,  . . . gone.  No one can help me.  Countless wait lists later I have resigned to ever owning a pair.  Perhaps eBay? No.  The Bekett goes for about $900 on eBay.  Maybe one day I'll run into Beyonce and she can give me a pair of her hand me downs.  

I could settle for a pair from Ash or Jeffrey Campbell but I can't! I just can't!  I know, designer whore.  Right? Wrong! I'm just waiting for the perfect little pair.  That little pair came along in early October.

Ladies and gentlemen . . . I give you Nike x Liberty London! So comfortable and stylish.  A 3 inch internal wedge gives you the extra oomph! I am completely in love.  

And now the pics . . . .


OOTD:  Persol eyeglasses, Burberry denim shirt, North face puffer vest, Rock and Republic jeans, Balenciaga bag, Nike Dunk Sky high Liberty internal wedge sneakers







No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014