Sunday, November 25, 2012

Put out the cheese . . .

Sunday, November 25, 2012
My friends ask for my opinion all the time. I guess they value what I have to say. Like the other day my friend said she was getting off birth control so I shared all my expertise on condoms. Ok, maybe she didn't ask for my opinion but I couldn't help myself.  :D Are emoticons allowed when blogging?

Today I'm giving you my opinion on onesies. I have come to the conclusion that everyone should own a onesie. They keep you warm in winter and people compliment how cute you look.

I love sweats. They are so comfy. I just wish they were more socially acceptable. A girlfriend of mine told me her boyfriend won't let her leave the house in sweats. Sometimes it's really cold and I have to run errands. I don't want to dress up to go to the dry cleaners and the bank. No seƱor.

I'm still in search of the perfect pair of sweats but in the meantime I've found refuge in this jumpsuit/onesie from ASOS.  My favorite thing about this jumpsuit is that you can actually dress it up or down.  It's very versatile . . . look forward to all the different ways I wear this onesie.  Just wait.

And now the pics . . . Onesie found here



At CVS with Santa


At the Target Starbucks 


Eating Pho

My impersonation of a mouse



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014