Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chatter

Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Everyone seems to be talking about their period.  Since when? Last week New Girl devoted an entire episode to Mensies.  Mensies? Really? Is that what we are calling it these days.  Why can't we maintain our anonymity during this very annoying time.  One time I needed tampons but I was so lazy and annoyed that I literally almost drove through the CVS pharmacy drive-thru and asked for some, but then I felt guilty for being so lazy that I went inside.

It used to be that the thought of a new outfit, a new purse, a new pair of shoes, going out, a trip etc. etc. excited me but these days the thought of a baby excites me! I think I'm growing up ladies and gents.  I am excited!  I even started planning my own baby shower in my head.  I hope God blesses us with a healthy baby. I've had two dreams about us having a baby.  One last week and one last night and in both dreams we had a baby boy.  I'm not pregnant yet but we'll see what happens next year!

I've never shopped on Black Friday and I don't think I will his year either.  I however am a big fan of Cyber Monday. Here's a link to cybermonday.com.

Here are some of the things that currently excite me . . . babies too but I don't want to post random pictures of babies.

Meet Lucinda and company.  Available on Net-a-porter
Charlotte Olympia Lucinda suede and metallic leather ankle boots    Isabel Marant Berry suede and leather boots  Charlotte Olympia The Dolly suede platform pumps  Giuseppe Zanotti Cutout-wedge metallic leather sandals

Lucinda, Isabel Marant, The Dolly, Giuseppe Zanotti


Just thought I'd share some of my rambling thoughts with you guys and the universe.  What excites you?











No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014