Monday, January 9, 2012

The hardest thing . . .

Monday, January 9, 2012
The hardest thing about not shopping is not shopping. It's like that one time in Philly my roommates and I decided to do to the South Beach diet. The first week we couldn't eat carbs and all of a sudden the only thing I wanted to do was eat cereal and carrots. Needless to say I lost 7 lbs in 10 days and gained 12 the following week. Not shopping is as hard as staying away from carbs and it's almost as hard as this entry I just typed. It was hard because I typed it on my iPad. This is my anecdote of the day: when I was 12 all I wanted for Christmas was a Sharp typewriter (which my parents bought for me). Why did I want the typewriter? I wanted to type up my book reports. Now all I want is a new laptop (MacBook). Why? So, I can shop online. Whomp, whomp, whomp.

1 comment:

AlmaKnack © 2014