Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Neurotic

Wednesday, January 18, 2012
People in D.C. sometimes frown at my inadequate behavior and by inadequate I mean running across the street at the light or when I just randomly run across the street, but honestly I don't want to get hit crossing the street so I run.  One of my biggest fears growing up was getting hit in the face as the classroom door was opening and it knocking my teeth out.  Even now I know exactly what I would do if my teeth get knocked out in the middle of the night.  I have a fear of dying a painful premature death or of having a stroke while delivering a baby or of contracting some incurable disease.  When I was in 6th grade I was walking to the school bus after school and I felt something scrape me and I freaked out . . . later on that same day I went on to lose my contact lens on the bus, that was some day! I cannot stand directly in front of the elevator door because I am afraid that when the doors open I am going to get shot.  Who thinks that? I find this blog to be very therapeutic so don't judge me.  Now I can kind of keep my neurotic ass in check mainly due to working out, working, talking out ALL my feelings and I mean ALL of them and I have wonderful family and friends who always remind me of how great life is because I'm in the world.  Elton John.  Aries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014