Monday, January 16, 2012

"Your life is not a movie"

Monday, January 16, 2012
My husband has to constantly remind me of this. Why? Because I tend to be somewhat dramatic but FINALLY I realized he is right.  My life is not a movie and I realized I don't want it to be!!! I was watching a rom-com, you know the usual story line . . . boy meets girl, drama, blah, blah, blah, happily ever after.  I have to say I love romantic comedies and I'm always like: "aww, why can't someone do that for me or love me so much," but then I started thinking: what happens when the movie ends? We have three options: 1. They live happily after 2. They live mediocrely ever after 3. They get divorced  . . . They probably end up living the same life I'm living now, mine is probably better . . . let's be honest . . . and I avoided all the drama! On a side note I am extremely excited for The Great Gatsby starring Leo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire set out to be released Christmas Day 2012! I've read the book 7 times and I've seen like 2 of the remakes. This movie is far from being a rom-com, it's based on a literary classic!

1 comment:

  1. I've had a major thing for Carey Mulligan since Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps. There's something about a pouty woman that hits me right in the balls.

    ReplyDelete

AlmaKnack © 2014