Monday, January 9, 2012

First Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012
Hello World! Let me start off by introducing myself.  I am Alma.  I'd like to believe that I'm pretty awesome, I'm 29 years old and I am a health care provider  . . . more about that later.  I've decided to start a blog because everyone tells me to do so (apparently I have a lot to say).  The purpose of my blog is to share my random thoughts, ideas and just inject happiness into your life!  Also, I'm an Aries and I love attention so I'll be blogging about my fabulous life!! So why today you ask? Why of all days would you start a blog today? Well, that's because I have decided not to shop for the next 117 days! I  have a shopping problem one that I hope to one day conquer so I've decided that I need something fun to do in my free time.  I work 6 days a week so this will be something fun and exciting for me! I hope you like what you see!

tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014