Sunday, January 29, 2012

Shakeology

Sunday, January 29, 2012
I just ordered my Greenberry Shakeology packets.  I am excited.  It's a meal replacement plan but it only takes the place of one meal so you can still eat food for your other two meals and not starve.  I plan on eating it for breakfast or lunch not sure yet, maybe breakfast since sometimes I don't eat breakfast.  I'm excited to try.  You can find recipes on the website to shake it up.  A friend of mine tried a juice cleanse and she said she was always hungry.  Shakeology is full of nutrients and the website claims it helps you lose weight, feel energized, lower cholesterol and helps regulate your digestive track.  Most of the reviews I found online were pretty awesome and it's from Beach Body the same people behind p90x and I have friends who have done p90x and have amazing bodies.  I plan on incorporating into my daily routine and snacking throughout the day.  I love raisins and almonds.  I'll let you guys know how it turns out!  Take a look at the website.  I'll report my results after 30 days!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014