Friday, January 13, 2012

Fashion Friday

Friday, January 13, 2012
Forget casual Friday! I've decided to spice up my work look . . . at least on Fridays.  I chose this leopard print skirt and decided to tone it down with a classic white button down.  My other option was to wear with a red or green top but seemed a bit much for work.  I love this skirt, I've worn it once before in Boston in October.  I purchased it Barcelona last year and I figured it would be a good investment piece.  For drinks tonight I'll roll up the sleeves, slap on red lipstick, a few gold bangles, a black clutch and be good to go! Animal print is supposed to continue it's trend in spring, so here goes to at least two more seasons!!


1 comment:

  1. Ay yo, if you didn't have that bun on your head, you'd look a little like John Leguizamo.

    ReplyDelete

AlmaKnack © 2014