Friday, February 3, 2012

Temptation . . . Addiction

Friday, February 3, 2012
I really wanted to go to South Moon Under during lunch today.  I was so tempted, but I ate lunch instead.  Yogurt.  I had so much anxiety I couldn't eat.  Is this what a withdrawal feels like? I don't want it.  I've always thought of myself as having somewhat of an addictive personality.  I don't know when to stop.  If I ever tried hard drugs, forget it.  I'd be a full blown addict.  Not a good look for me.  Good thing I'm not into any of that.  Needles scare me and I'm always congested due to allergies and sinuses that snorting would be pointless because the drugs wouldn't get to my brain.  Instead I am addicted to things: shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, furniture etc. etc.  Sometimes I think I should sell all my posessions like Rebecca Bloomwood (Confessions of a shopaholic) or donate them but then I realized that the only reason why I would ever do that is for attention.  I love attention, it's part of the Aries curse.  I give a lot of things away.  I used to think that it was because I had too many things in my closet but then I realized that my closet is simply just too small.  It's all relative. 

Some of my addictions: Chanel make up and shoes.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014