Friday, February 10, 2012

Shoe Equity

Friday, February 10, 2012
I am happy to report that I have not purchased a pair of shoes since December 14, 2011. I know that doesn't seem like a long time but for me it is. Today I really wanted to buy a pair of shoes. For no reason! Instead, V made me take out some of my shoes and calculate how much money I'd already spent. It was insane! In my defense, I bought my first pair of Christian Louboutin's in 2008 so I've been collecting these shoes for over 3 years now. Also, I bought most of them on sale. I don't wear them often, some are still new. I was actually a bit embarrassed that I spent so much on shoes! On shoes!!! Oh well, the stock market wasn't doing so well so it was either spending it on shoes or losing it in stocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014