Friday, February 7, 2014

Flash back Friday: Pre-bump 'fits

Friday, February 7, 2014

It's funny how I used to think I was fat and now I'm carrying a human inside of me and I realize that "hey, maybe my body wasn't that bad."  I love my pregnant belly though and if you count the weight I lost and regained during pregnancy I have only gained 9 lbs! Yay, last time I checked at least.  I have 4 .5 weeks left we'll see how it goes!  I always gain weight on my face though so my face is getting particularly rounder.  AHHHH!

Here are some of my favorite pre-bump outfits, deets below. 

Rag and Bone Skinny White Jean, Zara peplum top (similar here), Charlotte Olympia Dolly in leopard


Karen Millen Drop Waist Dress, similar here or here, Christian Louboutin Arborina shoes, similar here
Jovani dress worn as a top (similar here), nude skirt, B Brian Atwood booties
Aqua beaded dress, similar here
Amanda Uprichard tank, Hue lacquer leggings, PJK blazer no longer available similar here, Christian Louboutin booties, Balenciaga bag no longer available similar here





No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014