Saturday, February 22, 2014

Obsessed!

Saturday, February 22, 2014


I am currently obsessed with the thought of a new bag. . . and a new a lot of things.  I have not had this feeling in a while.  I think the last bag I purchased was my Celine Mini luggage in June 2012.  That's a long time ago. I have yet to find the perfect bag and I don't think V would approve the purchase at this time.  I've bought some handbags but not any big price tag ones.  I bought a Rebecca Minkoff back pack last summer but I think that's about it. 

Here's what I am thinking . . . that's it.  Not a ton of stuff.  I tend to navigate towards the same color palette every time! Gray, white, black, navy.  Classics.  I should add more color to my closet.  I wear a lot of bright colors too but I don't splurge on them or purchase them often.  What do you think?  The Givenchy and Valentino have been on my mind for a while maybe it's time . . . we'll see what Baby K thinks once he gets here, my two best accessories . . . my two men V and Baby K.  Perfect!

Obsessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014