Sunday, February 23, 2014

31 and pregnant

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Not only am I almost 32 but I'm also preggers. My energy levels are about a 6/10 so I take it slow these days. We went to a friend's party Saturday night.  I decided what to wear in no time.  My go to favorite black stretchy dress.  I've worn this dress so many times and in so many ways within the last 9 months. It is a truly versatile piece. I only wore it once pre-pregnancy.  Now I wear it to dinner as shown here, to work and to go out.  I just wore it on Wednesday with boyfriend blazer and Chanel flats.  Last night I paired it with Halston Heritage vest and Max Studio suede open toe boots.  I accesorized with a Chanel brooch.  I'm trying to bring sexy back at 9 months pregnant. HA!
OOTD: White Halston Heritage Vest no longer available, similar here. Riller black dress, similar here, Max Studio suede open toe boots, similar here. Chanel brooch and bag available at Chanel boutique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014