Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The waiting game

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

38 weeks pregnant! Woah. Almost time.  Today I am still 1 cm dilated, the baby is in the pelvic canal and I am effaced not completely but some.  Dr says he weighs 6 lbs and 6 oz (give or take a lb, lol).  I feel great so far. I'm excited and anxious. Can't wait to finally meet our little guy!  My doc says it could happen at any time but I feel like he'll take his time.  Maybe late next week? I don't know.  I finally packed his bag over the weekend. I didn't really know what to pack so I just packed onesies, diapers, wipes, a hat, mittens, socks, a burp cloth and swaddling blankets. The car seat is installed and my boobs are ready, hopefully I can breast feed successfully. The breast feeding class we attended was extremely helpful. I guess he doesn't need much as the hospital will have things too but I like to be prepared. Oh, I also packed him a toy from our friends back in Virginia.  We are actually using cloth diapers but figured disposable ones would be better while we are in the hospital. I'm only to stay 24-48 hours they said. Don't know why I'm packing so much.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014