Friday, January 4, 2013

Eyes, eyes baby . . .

Friday, January 4, 2013
Did you know that the eye is the only organ in the body whose vasculature (blood vessels) you can see without having to cut it open?! That's amazing.

Now that I've given you an awesome piece of trivia that is sure to impress all your friends I'll give you Louboutin. One of my favorite shoe designers.
          

How cute! It's an eye shoe. Next I give you the DIY version. This is the easiest one ever.  My sister made them and gave them to me as a Christmas gift.

1. Get a black pair of shoes.
2. Glue on wiggle eyes with a hot glue gun.  My sister found wiggle eyes at the dollar store.
3. Done

If you don't have a black shoe you can purchase any color shoe and spray paint it with black paint. My sister originally bought a coral pair from Forever 21.  Just make sure to tape the areas that you don't want to paint.

Shoe before the makeover

Shoe after makeover



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014