Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Winter grays

Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Today's post is strictly an outfit post. I wore my "reinvented" (semi home made) dress yesterday. It was 39 degrees in Houston so I had to warm it up. I was at Last Call Studio and the sales woman said she loved my outfit. I almost told her about my blog but I was embarrassed. Besides, I like being in the trenches. Remember when O.A.R. almost became mainstream? The horror!  Oh snap! Almost famous. Me.

I felt so very Blair Waldorf-ish. What did you guys think of the finale by the way? It was last month. I know. I'm late.

I wanted to pair the dress with sheer black tights and red suede booties but I don't have a pair.  Maybe I should get a pair.

And now the pics . . .
 





I posed for half these pictures outside but it was too cold so the rest were taken in my parents family room/living room.  There's no place like home.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute outfit!
    Semi homemade is the way to go.
    DIY fo' life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful!! i like the way you're Dressing! :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

AlmaKnack © 2014