Friday, January 25, 2013

Bag lady

Friday, January 25, 2013
I truly feel like those "What's in my bag?" features in magazines are completely staged. No one's bag can be that organized . . . or maybe I'm just in denial over my own messy bag.  They have to be staged right? They are just too perfect. So . . . I decided to "stage" my own What's in my bag?

Let's take a look.

The bag . . .

Balenciaga Arena Classic City

The staging of the contents . . . 
THIS IS WHAT I WISH MY BAG LOOKED LIKE
Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis card holder, David Yurman sunglasses no longer availble but similar style found here, stila stay all day liquid lipstick, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion, Strawberry cupcake cream purchased at the Ketano in NYC, mini Chloe and Versace Bright Crystal, Snickers bar, iPhone 4S

THIS IS WHAT IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE: ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS OLD RECEIPTS, A CPR BOOKLET, MY CHECKBOOK (YES, I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE WHO STILL WRITES CHECKS), PEN, 1 WALLET, 1 COIN PURSE, 1 BUSINESS CARD HOLDER . . . etc. etc.

What's in your bag/wallet?

Check out Paula Abdul's bag here.  I found hers to be the most interesting out of all the one listed in UsWeekly, maybe because of the little bear neck pillow and the vitamin powder. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014