Friday, April 18, 2014

Leather and Lace

Friday, April 18, 2014

Last night V and I went out on our first date night sans baby.  The night consisted of dinner and drinks at Federal grill then a stroll around downtown Houston.  It's a bit chilly but it's spring so I paired a faux leather burgundy dress with a white and gold lace blazer and nude sandals.  I thought the pairing of the two textures was an appropriate representation of the type of weather we've been having.

What was most exciting about this outfit is that it was all under $100.  The dress was purchased at Nordstrom Rack, the blazer at TJ Maxx and the sandals are from Marshall's.  The total cost of the outfit was $94.98.  The dress was purchased in December, the blazer was from 2 years ago and the shoes were a gift from my sister on my birthday.  OOTD details below.

BP dress, similar here and here/Lace blazer similar here and here/Jessica Simpson 'Careyy' sandals also available here

I still can't believe I'm a mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014