Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mom jeans

Sunday, April 20, 2014

I seriously think the boyfriend jean should be the new mom jean. I'm tired of ugly, high waisted, old fashioned jeans bring referred to as mom jeans. It never bothered me before but now that I'm a mom it does. It implies that somehow a mom cannot be fashionable. 

So I propose the boyfriend should be labeled the new mom jean. As a new mom I want to be comfortable yet stylish in the least amount of time possible.  Now with a baby it takes forever to leave the house and not because I'm getting ready, it's always one thing or another.  This jean can do it all and it allows me to get ready in 8 minutes.  

I've had this pair of Current/Elliott jeans for about 4 years now and I love them. I've paired them with a white Zara top and FENDI espadrilles (no longer available), try these

I especially love these jeans because they hide my post baby pooch which I have not been able to work out yet.  My doctor says I am a slow healer.  Sigh.  Soon enough!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014