Tuesday, April 8, 2014

One month in . . .

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

For the last month my life has consisted of breastfeeding, changing poopy diapers and doctor's visits. The days go by so fast! We've gone shopping a few times with baby but we always make sure it's during the week. Less people. Baby K is the cutest little man I've ever met and he's such a good baby. Mamma couldn't be prouder. He looks a lot like me but seems to have inherited his dad's laid back demeanor, at least for now. 

I'm so happy! Friends and relatives stop by to meet our little boy and since he was born we receive at least a package a day, a gift for our little one. It makes me happy to know people care about us. 

I'll be posting an outfit blog soon but for now here are my favorite baby related pics. 

Niko!!
Niko's welcome home celebration
Niko' s welcome home cake
Niko's first pediatrician appointment
Riding in the back seat with mommy
Bestever Baby Mats (Lamb)
Vintage wooden airplane
Niko and Dad
G diapers
Niko and Dad
Little Big Man 
7 for All Mankind Boy's french terry sweatshirt and jeans
Skip Hop Infant AlphabetBurbery LayetteSara Kety Black Tuxedo OnesieLittle Me giraffe friend footie and hat
Crave cupcake, 1 month old

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014