Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

Monday, April 21, 2014

It was Niko's first Easter yesterday and we were all very excited! We celebrated with the family and we gave thanks and were very happy spending time together.  My mom was diagnosed with cancer the week after Easter last year so I felt a little sad this year but overall we all feel very blessed to have my mom with us in good spirits.  

Niko had a great time! Actually it's hard to say whether he had a great time or not because he is 6 weeks old and he doesn't express himself very well so as long as he's not crying I figure he's happy.  He smiles a lot so that's a good sign too.  My little man is so cute! Since he cannot walk I was the one hunting for his eggs.  My brother brought a Peep cookie cake, I didn't have the heart to tell him I don't like Peeps.  I never have, they're too sweet and there's something kind of morbid about eating a little sugar bird.  I see their little sugary face staring at me and it freaks me out.  Here's a link to the 2014 Peeps Show Diorama contest finalist and winners.  Enjoy!

The weather was perfect!

I'm wearing Free People Meet me in Marfa dress and Gucci sandals, similar here and here

Hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014