Thursday, February 21, 2013

Feeling blue

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I've been feeling sad lately not sure why. I think it's the weather. It's super gloomy. Rainy and chilly. What could possibly make me feel better I thought? Nothing really. Then I found myself listening to Blue Suede Shoes and it became so perfectly clear. I need blue shoes. I've been on a blue kick lately. Over the holidays I purchased Charlotte Olympia's Luna-Moon Face Pump and most recently I received a pair of denim Isabel Marant sneakers. So I've narrowed my choices down to these. What do you think?



Top Row: Jean-Michel Cazabat Metal Toe Stiletto Pump - pre-order,Gianvito Rossi Peep-toe PumpManolo Blahnik BB
Bottom Row: Christian Louboutin Fifo in SapphireSaint Laurent Tribtoo pumpJil Sander Open Toe Pumps


Now those may be a little pricey, so meet their not so pricey but super cute counterparts!







Bonus find: ALDO Bayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014