Thursday, October 4, 2012

Weekend Update

Thursday, October 4, 2012
Did you know "Weekend Update" is the longest running SNL sketch? It was co-created by Chevy Chase. I live about 30 minutes from Chevy Chase, Maryland and would you believe that the town was NOT named after Chevy Chase the actor? For years I thought there had to be a correlation. There isn't. His real name is Cornelius. Anyway, back to the weekend. This past weekend we celebrated our friend's birthday at her new home. It was so much fun.  Every time I am faced with attending a house party I face the dilemma of what to wear. I don't like being super dressy but I don't like being super casual either. I opted for Hue's lacquer leggings, a peplum Parker top and a leopard print blazer.  I purchased the leggings last year at South Moon Under but you can find them here on Hue's website.  The Parker top is currently available on Amazon. The blazer was $19.99 at TJ Maxx.  Shoes and clutch are YSL.  The shadowed outline in these pics add about 10 lbs so it defeats the purpose of me wearing black but it's all good!

And now the pics . . .


Awkward pose but I dig it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..Reallyy Random blog. This post is good too..Welcome you to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH! I am really random. I like your blog a lot!

      Delete

AlmaKnack © 2014