Thursday, October 18, 2012

Filomena

Thursday, October 18, 2012

It was my first time at Filomena last night.  I know right? A D.C. staple (it opened in 1983) and I hadn't been.  I loved it.  The inside reminded me of an Italian restaurant you would see in the movie Goodfellas.  I ordered the Linguine Cardinale, Bill Clinton's favorite dish.  For dessert strawberry cheesecake.  It was delicious! Bring your appetite because the portions are huge! Amaretto and Sambuca are served to the guests at the end of every meal with three coffee beans to represent health, happiness and prosperity.  

And now the pics . . . 

OOTD: Hugo Boss velvet blazer, Zegna shirt, Diesel Zatiny jeans, Ferragamo belt and shoes.
OOTD: J Crew top, burlapp skirt, suede booties, aqua necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014