Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Once upon a time . . .

Tuesday, October 16, 2012
October 17, 2009 was the day.  Sometimes I look back on that day and wish I had a prettier dress.  I wish I had a nicer venue.  I wish I was 10 lbs lighter.  I wish the tequila wouldn't have ran out . . . etc. etc. but then I realize that none of that mattered then nor will it ever matter because on that day I married my soul mate.  What?! sooo cheesy, but true.  I could have gotten my period on my freaking wedding day I wouldn't have cared because the thought of not spending the rest of my life with V is enough to send me to the crazy house.  For reals.  I watch the notebook and I cry every single time and I pray and I pray that I never forget.  She forgot, she forgot every single time how much she loved him.  How can you not recognize a feeling, an emotion, a connection?  It breaks my heart.  My mom used to say that the reason why our parakeets died so close of each other was because they were soul mates and they could not live without each other.  I found my parakeet and I've never been happier.  Happy Anniversary babe!

And now the pics . . . . Our Greek-xican wedding took place in Houston, TX.

some of my favorite wedding pics

Perfume: Creed Love in White.  Shoes: Jimmy Choo

     

Our Venue: The venue formerly known as Paraiso Maravilla

My bridesmaids

The groomsmen


A little piece of D.C.

I loved my flowers!

I loved my cake!


Dancing the night away! Lazaro dress.





No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014