Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Changes

Wednesday, September 5, 2012
A lot has happened since my last blog post. Let's see. Our best friends got married. It was a beautiful wedding. The bride wore a gorgeous Reem Acra dress and crystal Stuart Weitzman shoes. The groom wore a Hugo Boss tux. I wore a David Meister gown and my hot date wore an Ermenegildo Zegna suit. The bride's sister wore a beautiful Carolina Herrera gown. I was in a sea of beautiful dresses, beautiful shoes, and beautiful people. Everyone had a wonderful time. I love weddings. I love love!

We also just got back from a weekend in Cancun! It was so relaxing. I think I need another vacation already. We were there for a friend's birthday. It was so much fun! We went to the wedding on Friday and the next morning at 6 AM we were on a plane to Mexico.

Oh and I gave my resignation letter to my current employer. Scary but exciting.  My last day is September 15.  So far I know I'll be working part time 4 days a week. I currently work 6 days a week so it'll be a good transition. I'll have so much time on my hands. I want to volunteer.  Work, eat, sleep and save the world.  I think that's what I'll do!

And now the pics:  My photog. aka V did not have his fancy camera so my iphone pics will have to do. 


Palm trees




View from our balcony. Cancun 2012


My shoes!  Any place is a good place for Louboutins!

  

                 
V and I at the wedding.  Gorge!



The bride's dress: Beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014