Thursday, January 23, 2014

Winter grays

Thursday, January 23, 2014

On Sunday I wore this fabulous Rachel Zoe dress.  It is from the Pre Fall 2012 collection.  Originally $795 I scored it for $89 after being marked down from $249 at TJ Maxx.  It's from the Runway section . . . of course.  I love TJ Maxx.  Love, love, love.  I have searched high and low for this dress or a similar to post but cannot find anywhere so my suggestion would be to take a maxi dress you already own and cut slits from the thigh down.  That will give you a similar effect.  I wish I'd had a fan blowing while I posed so that you could see the layers, or posed differently.  I posted the picture of the model from the original collection.  I am still a size 6, yessss!

I paired the dress with YSL now Saint Laurent Tribute Platform Sandals.  I do not remember paying that much when I purchased them 2 years ago, but they are super comfy and I love them.  I can only wear them for about 6 hours now that I am pregnant though.  My feet were hurting by the end of the day.  I accessorized with a BCBG crystal headband, similar here, and a silver cuff purchased at the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul.  I cannot believe I am due in 6.5 weeks!!! Yikes . . . I'm super excited!




1 comment:

AlmaKnack © 2014