Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pregnant life . . . Work, work, work

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I work 7 days a week so I'm all about comfort. I have to make sure I have enough funds to not work for 6 weeks, cover my bills and pay someone to fill in for me so in the meantime I have to hustle. I'm lucky that I can work for so many days at a job that I love. 

Since I spend so many days at the office I really stopped caring about what to wear. Take yesterday for example I put this outfit together in 5 minutes. The top is cute, the leggings are cute, the blazer is cute and the shoes are cute. Now, does the combination look cute enough?! I'm not sure. I wanted to wear this outfit with my tall boots but I couldn't find them and I wanted to wear my faux leather motto jacket but I couldn't find it either.  I wanted to wear my hair down too but I didn't have time so a bun it was! Do 4 rights make a wrong?! You be the judge.

I took these pics in my office which I thought would be kind of fun since I spend a lot of my days there.

Ok, I'm off to watch the Golden Globes!

OOTD: Tart leggings, Free people dress no longer available similar style here, Christian Louboutin wedge booties, LaROK short blazer no longer available similar here

1 comment:

  1. Your office is just like you effortlessly cute, comfortable, and professional. You are too cute and I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

AlmaKnack © 2014