Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!! I love Christmas time as it's a time to rejoice and spend with loved ones as we celebrate the birth of Christ. Happy Holidays to all!!

Don't forget all the after Christmas sales tomorrow! Maybe for once I can make it to the infamous Saks Fifth Avenue day after Christmas sale.

Here's a little secret if I don't see you on Christmas I usually buy your gift after to get better deals. V and I do that every year. What's the point of spending full price when you can get it half off afterwards?

Here's a link to some of the day after Christmas sales/coupons. Enjoy!
Day after Christmas coupons


1 comment:

  1. LOL at the sweaters! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

AlmaKnack © 2014