Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Confessions

Wednesday, December 12, 2012
This may seem like a DIY post. The project being: how to make a fort out of fancy shoe boxes. This my friends is what thousands of dollars worth of shoes looks like and I feel slightly elated and slightly ashamed. My love of fashion, shoes and hand bags has led to this moment. Admission of guilt. I have a problem. I am a shopaholic. Just like Rebecca Bloomwood. I contribute to charity and I have given tons of clothes away to free my guilty conscience but I shouldn't feel guilty right? After all I work extremely hard for it and it's not like I'm Carrie Bradshaw pre-book deal. You know when she couldn't afford to pay her bills because her love for Manolo and Fendi was just too great. Some people splurge on art. Fashion is art you wear so I'm getting a lot more use out of my shoes than I would a painting. Sigh. I feel so much better! I would say 80% of my wardrobe I've bought on sale though.  Even most of my Louboutins.

I'm still hopeful that one day I can rid myself of all material possessions but that seems nearly impossible. For the time being I will continue to post my things on eBay and make others happy. It's like I'm a modern day Santa Claus!!

Meet some of my little friends . . . .

B Brian Atwood Sparkly Ankle strap peep booties on sale!
YSL Palais B 105 peep toe on sale! I bought mine for $324 from the Neiman's summer sale in July
Sam Edelman Pixie pump








No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014