Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Office

Thursday, June 21, 2012
It really upsets me that Jim, Pam, Stanley, Phyllis, Ryan, Kelly, Andy, Angela, Kevin, Oscar, Meredith, Creed, Darryl and Dwight don't miss Michael Scott. Is the old saying out of sight out of mind true? I think about people all the time and miss them! Then I realized, most relationships are circumstantial. If they weren't we'd all have at least "a ton" of friends. How many people do we meet in a lifetime? I don't know the answer to that but it's probably a lot. I read that on average we have 7 jobs in our life. Let's say you meet 10 people at each job. That's 70 people. Can you honestly say you're friends with all the people you've worked with? No. I don't trust people with too many friends anyway. Their loyalty is usually questionable. On a side note when I was in Grad school I had a huge crush on this guy. Looking back I shiver at the thought but, what do you expect my class had 150 people!! See, that crush was circumstantial because there was a shortage of men!

My office look . . . BCBGeneration skirt, Zara sleeveless top, Chanel flats





No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014