Monday, March 5, 2012

T minus 16

Monday, March 5, 2012
In 16 days I'll be in South Beach celebrating my 30th birthday! I am so excited.  Last year I was so busy.  So many trips: Vegas, Vancouver, Puerto Rico, Houston, Tampa, Boston, Philly, Raleigh, Erie, NYC, Playa Mujeres and Cancun.  This will be my first trip of the year and I am really looking forward to it.  Paris and Hawaii later this year! I am trying to lose 6 more lbs. before Miami.  It's so hard! I heard that Snooki was pregnant and my first thought was: "whoa, that sucks she just lost all that weight for nothing."  Isn't it horrible that I think that?! I think that's good though to be in shape before having a baby.  I heard it's easier to lose the weight after.  Maybe that will be me.  I will get super fit and then have a baby and than maybe it will be easier to lose the weight but who knows.  I've always been little but not necessarily skinny.  My mom literally weighed 99 lbs after she had my little sister.  She was her third child! I've never ever weighed 99 lbs, maybe when I was 16 but that was it.  I can only imagine what I will look like when I'm pregnant.  I'm 5 feet and I carry my weight in my bottom portion.  Anyway, I don't care what I look like as long as I have a healthy, happy baby.  Babies . . . coming Spring 2013, God willing.  Inshallah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014