Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Relapse

Wednesday, March 14, 2012
As most of you know by now I've relapsed.  I started shopping.  It all started President's Day.  I went vintage shopping in DC and bought a $200 Vintage dress.  That was it.  On Friday March 2nd I stopped by Bloomingdale's at White Flint because they were closing the store.  I bought $100 worth of underwear.  On March 3rd I ordered a pair of jeans from Bloomingdale's.com.  Last Tuesday I bought a dress for my birthday.  Last Friday I bought a fringed shirt that I cannot wait to wear from South Moon under.  They sent me a 20% coupon for my birthday and I HAD to use it . . . and finally yesterday I bought a pair of Christian Louboutin espadrilles.  I love them! I used my $100 incircle card so that was good and it was my birthday gift to myself.  I am so happy but now I feel like I need to get back on track.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with shopping.  The problem begins when shopping consumes my life as it was doing before.  I don't want it to get to that point.  I was literally shopping every day! The good thing is that I reached my financial goals I'd set for the first quarter so now I need to keep on trucking and stay on track.  No shopping for the next 30 days!  Aren't they lovely?






No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014