Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mr. Lou . . . Louboutin

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
I love shoes! Flats, sandals, high heels, wedges, espadrilles, stilettos . . . all of them. I don't discriminate. I love designer and non designer shoes, as long as they look good and fulfill their purpose I am happy. Recently my bestie, Ali, stated she was thinking about purchasing a pair of Louboutins and I could not be happier. I personally think every woman should own at least one or two pairs. I own eleven and I love every single one of them. I am determined to do everything possible to help her find the perfect Louboutin. The first thing everyone should know is that Louboutins are not generally comfortable. Monsieur Louboutin has said so himself many times. He doesn't look at comfort when designing a shoe. Ok, so that's out. Loubotins are narrow so they tend to run a bit small. I am half a size to a full size larger in a Louboutin so keep that in mind when choosing a pair.  Some run true to size, it just depends on the style.  A pair will run somewhere between $500 - $3,000 on average, so if you plan on investing in a pair make sure it's a pair you love.  There's something I've noticed when I try on a pair of shoes.  I don't look at the way the shoe looks on my feet I look at myself in the shoe and I have to admit I always look good wearing a pair.  In my opinion Louboutins are probably some of the sexiest heels.  There's something about the red sole that just make men take a second look.  I have tried on countless pairs of Louboutins and if I had to buy just one pair it would be the Very Prive 120mm.  It is a timeless shoe and the hidden platform make them very comfortable (considering it's about a 4.5 inch heel).  It's such a versatile shoe.  It can be dressed up or worn with jeans.  The peep toe gives you just the right amount of toe cleavage.  I love! Of course it's up to you what pair you buy but just know that you won't regret it.  It's such a special shoe.  It gives me that extra oomph (like I need it).  It makes me feel confident and sexy.  If a shoe can make you feel so good why not splurge . . . . right?! 

N°Prive 120mm



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014