Monday, March 21, 2016

Night of Mystery

Monday, March 21, 2016

On Saturday we hosted a murder mystery party for my 34th birthday. I'm almost 34!!! I can't believe it.  I'm 33 weeks pregnant and 34 so what to do? What to do? I've always wanted to host one. So we did. We participated in one on our honeymoon and even though it was during dinner in a cruise it was still lots of fun. 
I knew I wanted a 20s theme so I began my online search. I found one on nightofmystery.com  There were no online reviews but the website had good reviews posted so I took a chance. The instructions were pretty straight forward though it was pretty detailed. I liked it. Everyone had a great time. We wanted to keep everything authentic but it was soo much work. Lol. So we had mini quiches, penko shrimp, spanikopita, spring rolls, salad and lasagna. Random I know but it was good and we were hungry and we ate it. 
Everyone had a great time and a few people solved the mystery. I did not. I was completely off. Lol. It was so much fun!!  Everyone dressed up and had amazing outfits.  I loved night of mystery, they even provided wanted posters and labels.  It was great!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014