Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Birthday thoughts

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

This past year was probably one of the hardest of my life. I never thought I'd lose my mom at such a young age. When she was diagnosed with colon cancer I really thought she was going to be ok. I really did. We couldn't go through all this suffering and not have a good outcome right? Wrong. My mom passed away surrounded by family and friends on October 26, 2015. I miss her everyday. Every single day.  You know how in Sex and the city Charlotte says: "I feel happy every day. Not all day but every day." That's how I feel about being sad. I'm sad every day, not all day but every day. There's not a day that goes by that I don't feel sad. This isn't meant to be a depressing post because amongst all that sadness I do feel happy. I have my family. I have my hubby and my little boo bear, Niko and another one on the way. We recently bought our first home and we are both working and are healthy. I have my dad and my siblings and my nephews. So yes a lot to be grateful for and I am. They bring me so much joy and I just have to realize that the pain I feel now is just one that I have to learn to live with. I smile every day. I'm happy everyday but my happy is different than a lot of people's for sure. I am thankful for another year and look forward to many more. I am thankful for my family and all the blessings.  I love you Mami and I know you're blessing us from above. xoxoxo 

Kesy, Mom and I at my baby shower Jan 2014
The one time my mom knit me all those scarves and hats
That onetime my mom made us all perm our hair
<3
Mom happy at our wedding October 2009
Family at Graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014