Monday, October 27, 2014

Date Night

Monday, October 27, 2014

Every night is date night for me and my boo . . . bow chick a bow wow .  However, there are certain times when we actually leave the house for date night.  Last week we went to Pax Americana, mmmmm delicious! I had the brisket and it was super delish.  The drinks were really good too.  I loved the place, classy but also cozy.  Loved it!  Things with our little man are so perfect but we always find time for ourselves as it is important to maintain the relationship to each other as well.  I've been dying to wear all my sale clothes that I bought over the summer so I decided that this would be the perfect occasion, unfortunately most are sold out.  Sad face.

I'm wearing my current pair of favorite shoes, SJPs Fawn.  They are super comfortable!  Outfit details below . . . stay tuned for my next adventure!

Helmut Lang trousers no longer available, similar here.  Chanel bag and brooch available at Chanel boutiques.  Zara peplum top no longer available, similar here and here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014