Friday, October 17, 2014

Anniversary!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Five years ago I married . . . a man.  I can't say I married my best friend because I have a best friend and we aren't married.  I married my soul mate? Hmmm, honestly I don't think I can label my husband as a soul mate or a best friend or anything.  He went from being a complete stranger to being my boyfriend to being my fiance to being my husband all in a matter of 3 years.  I think with time he's become my best friend,  I can't imagine sharing what he and I share with anyone else.  He makes me laugh, he makes me happy and he most definitely makes me MAD! Mad in love, mad with anger, mad with desire . . . just mad.  I know this sounds corny but it's hard to imagine anyone else being as happy as I am with him.  Is that bad? I guess everyone thinks that when they're with their special someone.   We do fight a lot . . . mostly over the GPS.  He is so stubborn!  I hate how stubborn he is  . . . yet I love how passionate he is.  The last five years have truly been a blessing.  My friends say he deserves a medal for dealing with my shenanigans and that is true.  I must agree.  I've grown up a lot during this marriage and I have to thank him for putting up with me when a lot of men probably wouldn't.  He makes me want to be better all the time.  I am very grateful to have him in my life and I am very grateful for the great dad that he is.  Our baby Niko has a great role model and I can't wait for more babies and I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

I love you baby . . . every time you miss me just press the bear . . . .

xoxoxo


October 17, 2009 . . . and they never looked back (at least 5 years later they haven't looked back . . . lol)








1 comment:

AlmaKnack © 2014