Friday, September 12, 2014

Fab finds

Friday, September 12, 2014

I constantly find myself perusing the internet for no reason at all and it has become my favorite form of shopping. I can shop at work, at home and even on my phone. It's the best. Lately however my best finds have been live and in the flesh.  Can't wait to share!


First up, this beautiful RED Valentino drop waist dress.  I found this dress at Last Call Neiman Marcus for $77! Found here, not quite $77 but still a good find.
Up next, this structured DVF tote. I've been using it as a diaper tote. It's total perfection and only $49.99 at Marshall's.  Even on ebay this same bag is  $119!  Similar here.
Next up, we have this Romeo and Juliet couture dress that I scored for $16 at Nordstrom Rack.  Similar here.
Let's not forget this Rebecca minkoff travel tote, $35 at Marshall's. I tried searching the web for this bag but it's sold out everywhere! 
I love Helmut Lang especially at $35!  The top is from Intermix at $35 and the pants are from TJ Maxx, $39.  
. . . and last but not least I bring you Stuart Weitzman, one of my favorite shoe designers, $94 at Last Call Studio.  This shoe is currently at Off Fifth but it's $449.  Sorry.  

Designer pieces for a fraction of the price? Yes please!

I think I have really good eye because when I tell people the kind of stuff I buy and the amount I pay they don't believe me.

I'm a baller on a budget!



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014