Friday, September 26, 2014

YOLO

Friday, September 26, 2014

I love Drake but I hate the YOLO reference.  Hate it . . . . however, I find myself using it when justifying an extravagant purchase.  Really?  Life really is short to not have a fabulous pair of shoes or a handbag.  I saw this and immediately fell in love.  Love I tell you.  I literally get a high from shopping, I am euphoric. I kind of get lured into a fall sense of security like I can do anything with this bag.  The reality is I can't do anything more than put all my stuff in it and look cute, that's really about it. 

So I leave you with the most beautiful bag in the world . . . cue in Prince. 

Pandora Pure Small Nubuck Satchel Bag

I fought the urge to purchase this bag . . . the little voice inside me won.  :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014