Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bad girl

Sunday, May 6, 2012
Ugh. I have this love hate relationship with my weight. Part of me loves food and wants to eat all day the other part wants to be Kate Moss skinny. It's so hard to find a happy medium. I weigh 121 (previously 132) thanks to Shakeology and a regularly scheduled work out.  I feel so much better about myself but it's so hard.  I have to concentrate on a well balanced diet 6 days out of the week and on the 7th: splurge! Except this weekend I gave myself 2 days. Ooops. I was craving soft serve ice cream so I had to get some. I was also craving nachos so I HAD to make some and we went to the Greek festival so I HAD to eat a gyro. Next week I'll be better. I just want to be and feel healthy that's what it's all about. When I eat crappy food I feel sluggish,irritable and sad. When I feel crappy I cry, I don't wear make up and I wear sweats all day. No one wants to see that so here's to next week and a better lifestyle! Cheers. I also had the best flan! I must remember: one day a week, only one day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014