Saturday, December 24, 2016

The happiest place on earth

Saturday, December 24, 2016

The holidays are magical, wonderful . . . families and friends get together and everyone seems to be in high, happy spirits. . . for the most part. The holidays can also be difficult when dealing with a loss or when you miss someone. It can be a very sensitive time for a lot of people. So this year we decided to visit Orlando. I rented a house on airbnb and we drove here.  Yup, 14 hours.  We split the trip in two days.  We stopped in Pensacola the first night and arrived at our destination by 5 pm the next day.  I am so proud of our little men, they are such good travelers (knock on wood).

We visited the Magic Kingdom yesterday. We've been twice in two years but this time Niko enjoyed it so much more. He's a bit older and loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He was so happy meeting his favorite characters. I must say I felt truly happy and blessed to be spending the holiday with my family in such a magical place. My dad, sister and my brother and his family are also here. It's been great and when I think about my mom I think of how happy she must be watching us spend the holidays together in such a great place. Everyone must visit Disney during the holidays it's absolutely beautiful and so much fun. 

I wish everyone a joyous season filled with love, laughter and kindness.

xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlmaKnack © 2014